Me

Me

Thursday 9 February 2012

Flo, Snow, Baking and Knitting...

Hi,

I've been suffering with headaches again (I need to stress less), so I haven't been on my laptop much this week. This is a bit of a catch-up:



I'm always taking pictures of Flo - we love her so much xxx

She's just so gorgeous and loves having her photo taken

Just sitting and watching

Flo loves the snow!

Peanut cookies

Chocolate chip cookies

Fruit buns

Little cherry cakes

Flo in her new parka coat off for a walk in the snow

I don't have any photos for this part, but I have started knitting! I haven't done this for years and was never very good at it back then. However... I am giving it another go and have started off by knitting large squares to sew together into a blanket (hopefully)  :0)
I'll let you know how I get on!!!

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. aaahh Flo is sweet ;-) Wow you have been on a baking frenzy ;-) Sorry to hear about the headaches hope they give you some respite real soon. dee x

    ReplyDelete