Me

Me

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The declutter continues... very slowly!

Hi

I said in a previous post that I'd record my decluttering and challenged myself to get rid of 100 items by Easter. Well I'm not up to 100 yet because decluttering has taken a backseat once again. I now look after my baby grandaughter 24 hours a day and I'm so tired! I have been able to list a few things on ebay though and have sold a couple of bits:

34.  Fiction book
35.  Fiction book
36.  Turquoise tunic top
37.  Navy polo shirt
38.  Stripe work shirt
39.  Vintage tupperware containers
40. Newborn baby outfit

I may have to wait for the carboot season to start again and get rid of piles of stuff I've sorted to sell.

I'm concentrating on Daisy's care and providing a 'proper' home cooked meal everyday first, followed by the laundry (babies create a lot) and housework. Not much time left for hobbies or sorting out!!!

I hope to be back soon

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. I likе the hеlpful info you provіde in уouг
    artісlеs. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll
    lеarn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the
    nеxt!

    Alsο viѕit my blog poѕt - Facemasre.Com

    ReplyDelete