Me

Me

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My marriage of steel!!!

Hi

On Friday we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. This year is represented by steel, which I think is appropriate for us because our marriage grows stronger everyday. We have been through an awful lot in the past year, but we help each other to keep on going, no matter what is thrown at us next.

Ashley bought us the dvd 'Call the Midwife'.

We went to Stow-on-the-Wold for the day, it was lovely! We love the Cotswolds and treated ourselves to a look around the shops and lunch in a tearoom.

I didn't take any photos, but I have some of the other things I've been up to lately:

Cheese scones
Lemon cake
Waving goodbye to our old car, making way for the Mitsubishi Warrior.
My 1st attempt at millionaire's shortbread
Rock cakes
Fruit scones

Plain scones

I did baking on Sunday too, but as usual, I forgot to take any photos. I made 2 victoria sandwiches, one with strawberry jam, the other with my homemade blackberry and apple jam, some individual coffee cakes and iced fairy cakes. The cake tins are full and I'm building up a stock in the freezer too.

A crafting afternoon ahead for tomorrow...

p.s: I can't leave comments on anybody's blogs and I don't know why and I don't know how to make it better :-(

Please help if you know how.

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment