Me

Me

Wednesday 30 May 2012

What I bought at the carboot sale...

Hi,
A lovely little basket (you can never have too many) which I will fill with sewing stuff. It was 50p.

10 little vests, all 20p each.



This baby box was filthy! I scrubbed it clean and peeled off the ABC label as it was hanging off. It cost me £2.

These blankets cost me 50p each. We love the hand knitted and crocheted baby blankets. We have loads now, preparing for an Autumn baby. They are in excellent condition.
A pretty little dress, some pink spotty leggings, a heart sleepsuit and pink fleece jacket. All cost 20p each.


A little toy - 20p.

Avent bottle warmer, £2.50. Brand new.

Dvds


Great Uncle Bulgaria! I didn't need him, I just love the wombles. He was £2!!!


Cotton - yellow, bright pink, black and white (£1.40) I've got loads os sewing projects waiting, so I'm collecting different colours.


£1 a bag. I am knitting squares to make a blanket/throw for my sofas. I love these colours!

Brand new - £1 each. These books follow on from 'Call the Midwife'.



2 pretty little glass jars. I've been looking for these for so long. They cost me 20p each! I will fill them with cotton wool balls and cotton buds to go on my dressing table.



2 bras for Alice (new) costing £1 each. She's pregnant!!!



These sheets are brand new and cost me £1.


This wallpaper border cost me £5 for the 3. It is mamas and papas. This is going up in the baby's room this weekend!


6 little cardies, each beautifully knitted by someone much more talented than me! We have bought a couple of pink bits, but not much. all of these are different sizes, but the baby is predicted to be 5lb because she hasn't been growing properly. I am constantly looking out for tiny clothes. These cardies were 20p each - bargain!!!



Didn't we do well???!!!


Hopefully the nursery will be finished soon :-)




Mandy xxx

Ps: please leave a comment or follow me. I am unable to leave comments on my favourite blogs - don't know why???

Thank you for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment