Me

Me

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Our Christmas...

Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Here's a few snippets of our Christmas...


Daisy's offering for Father Christmas :)



Henry's first Christmas! 



My rather large prawn cocktail! I don't eat many carbs now so tried to fill up on prawns.



A Christmas Day treat


Charlotte treated me to a beautiful new dress


This beautiful daisy chain bunting was a gift from a friend, very cleverly created by her mum. It will look lovely in Daisy's new bedroom.


I personally don't like Christmas cake, but Daisy does!


Turkey risotto...using up what we have.


Tonight's tea was toad in the hole. Sadly I can't eat meals like this anymore but it's one of Daisy's favourites. As for Henry...it was milk again!

That brings me up to date, so I'll be back in the New Year with my thoughts and plans for the future.

New Years Eve will be quiet as usual for us with two little ones in the house. I will be up into the early hours with the night feeds though! 

Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy
    sounds like you all had a wonderful time and plenty of nice foods.
    We managed to have a wonderful day with plenty of good food and lots of wonderful gifts for each other and all without spending too much money.
    I have now started on my planning for a frugal new year with an aim to spend as little as possible especially on food as we still have so much in store.
    I have started a planning note book where i have written down the excess foods we have in the cupboards and freezers and i have realised just how much we have in to be used up before i buy any more.
    I am going to get creative in the kitchen with the help of the mountain of cookery books i have, so wish me luck on the start of my year of less spending.
    take care jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Jane! We will battle on together x

      Delete