Me

Me

Sunday 22 April 2018

Update...

Back again after a break over the Easter holidays. I've been so busy! 

Lots of changes have been made in our home so I've been really busy with that. 

I have remembered to take a few photos to share with you though...

Easter goodies for the children...





Fun times with the children...





Baking...



Lots of home cooking and baking...








Vintage 







Finally, we had our first organic fruit and veg delivery!



Lots of positive changes going on that I can't wait to share with you :)

Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Easter gifts for the children, my girls used to get similar and now the grandchildren get pj's because they get enough chocolate from other people.
    Well done on making changes.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, those little eggs were the only chocolate they got and they were happy with them. I like them to have things to keep too :)

      Delete