Me

Me

Monday 26 March 2018

Meal plan Monday

My meal plan as promised...

Roast chicken, rice noodles and stir fried vegetables.

Steak pie, mash, kale, carrots, swede and gravy.

Jacket potatoes, cauliflower cheese or beans and cheese.

Sausage, mash, veg and onion gravy.

Homemade vegetable soup and crusty bread. Treacle sponge and custard.

Roast pork, roasties, stuffing, veg and gravy.

Egg, chips and beans.


These are in no particular order and we've already eaten two of the meals. I'd like more meat free days, but this is something I'm working on.

Each day we have a pudding, normally something simple like jelly, custard and sprinkles or ice cream. We eat fruit and yoghurts throughout the day so pudding isn't a healthy option! I used to make proper puddings but rarely have the time now. That's going to change...lots of fruity puddings in the week then treats at the weekend.

I've sorted out my recipes and am ready to meal plan using them next week. Food shouldn't be boring! 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment