I always think that I'm talking to myself here and that nobody could possibly be interested in what I have to say. I absolutely love reading other people's blogs and that's how I relax in the evenings. I have gained so much in the way of ideas for my home, frugal living and recipes.
So, an update on my thrifty homemade challenge:
- I have been looking on the MSE website (old style) for ideas on how to save money.
- I have been reading blogs for ideas (particularly frugal queen)
- Today we had chicken salad for tea, where the lettuce, spring onions, red onions and new potatoes were all from Steve's vegetable plot.
- I have been doing a little decluttering at a time (I find this more manageable and successful) and am currently tackling my recipe books (I have far too many).
- Charlotte gutted her room today and has thrown out loads of stuff. I will help her to ebay, carboot or recycle it over the next couple of weeks.
- A carboot sale is in the pipeline. I have never done one before, but I have a garage full of stuff to sell.
Thank you for reading,