Me

Me

Sunday 5 June 2011

Since my last post...

Alice turned 16.

We went walking through a special meadow,



and round the reservoir.

Enjoyed a picnic lunch ...

by a beautiful pond.


Alice left school (dressed here ready for her Leaver's Mass.


I also went to the dentist and found out that I have to have my wisdom teeth out and a filling - not happy :-(     It has been half-term, so I have had a week off work!!! I have been really busy sorting out my house. The car boot pile is growing bigger in the garage and my ebaying pile is ready to be listed. I really lack storage space, but I am making the best of it. The whole house is clean and tidy and I am ready to batch cook, bake for my freezer (had to buy a new fridge freezer cos the other one broke) and go back to work.

Until next week ...

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment