Me

Me

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback! I have noted your comments and I now feel I can move forward with this blog and not feel so uninspired by it!

A bit if news for you...

I have written my first post on my second blog...

http://bakinghomemadehappiness.blogspot.co.uk 

The blog title is...

Homemade Happiness...cakes, bakes and other makes

You can find it by clicking on my profile page too. 

I want to keep this blog thrifty and my new blog for everything else. If you search for blogs with thrifty or frugal ideas, you don't expect to see purchases from Cath Kidston or Emma Bridgewater!
I also want my new blog to document what I have made...hopefully seeing progress and improvement in my creativity.

I suppose I want to stay true to this blog. I find a balance in my life between thrifty and extravagant because I am lucky to be able to. It does you good to have treats every now and then. 

The recipe for this cake is over on my new blog...


It wasn't a cheap and thrifty cake so that's why it's on the other blog...am I making sense? Everything will be clear next week when I begin regular posts here again.

Thank you for reading,

Mandy x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Dear, I have been and signed up on Bloglovin, chocolate cake this weekend then, better stock up on the extra thick double cream and invite half the village round to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam

      Would be nice with cream! You could put a chocolate ganache on the top instead of icing...melt 100g plain choc with 2tbsp double cream and 1tbsp golden syrup (I didn't have any plain chocolate when I made mine)

      Mandy x

      Delete