Me

Me

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Countdown to half-term...

Can't wait until half-term!!!

Hi, I'm back again, but only briefly. Soon it will be my half-term holiday and I will have time to add some photos and blog properly.

I have loads of ebaying to do - got to clear the clutter and raise some cash. I seriously need to sort my stuff, there is stuff in every room! What I really want to do is start my own business, selling vintage stuff - but I am a long way off from that. Once the stuff is cleared, the housework should get easier and I will have time for my new hobbies!!!

It's difficult to know where to start, but I have to get motivated. I will blog my progress to keep me on my toes.

We had a really busy weekend because Ashley turned 21 and we had a wedding reception to go to. This meant that little chores were done and I ate like a pig! I did manage to lose 1/4 pound at my weigh in today, despite my weekend of celebrating. I will do much better next week.

Until Saturday...

Mandy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment