Me

Me

Sunday 20 February 2011

I'm poorly!!!

Fed up of things not going according to plan...

Why is it that when you make plans ahead, something always crops up to spoil them?
I broke up for half term on Friday afternoon, but have achieved hardly anything so far because I feel so bad. Surrounded by snotty noses for the last week - I knew I would catch a cold just in time for my week off work. I actually had a sore throat from last Wednesday and now I am sat in bed feeling like poo!

Yesterday I did an hour of ironing and loaded the washing machine - that was pretty much it!!! Alice cooked tea (again) and it was really nice (what I could taste) - minced beef and onion pie (in my new enamel pie dish), mash, carrots, broccoli and gravy. THANK YOU ALICE xxx

I am going to get up now and tackle that ironing pile/mountain again and begin photographing and listing my 'stuff' on ebay. Motivation is nil cos I just feel like doing nothing :-(

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment