Me

Me

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Feeling a little bit better...

At last I am feeling a bit better today. Still coughing, still got a really sore throat, but at least able to do a few chores without feeling totally exhausted.

I pulled myself together today and:

  • stewed some apples that were going soft and put them in the freezer
  • made a tomato sauce to use up tomatoes
  • made a vegetable soup for lunch to use up old veg
  • made beef casserole and dumplings for tea
  • cleaned the fridge
  • cleaned the kitchen
  • cleared my washing pile
  • cleaned the bathroom
This doesn't seem like much, but much more than I managed yesterday. I hope to get loads of sorting out done tomorrow, as I continue on my mission to clear the clutter.

So far I have listed 14 items on ebay and have bids on one item! I will list some more tomorrow, but each item sold is less clutter around the house.

I also want to bake a couple of cakes tomorrow, but we'll see...

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment