Me

Me

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Spending money on the children's clothes

Hi everyone,

Today I want to share with you my thoughts on spending money because I want to when I don't actually need to.

Some things are worth spending a bit more on and I believe that's the case with children's clothes. Obviously there are times when you want to dress them in their scruffs so I do have those kind of clothes that I pick up at the carboot sale for pennies. Ideally I look for well made good quality clothes at the carboot and that's a good result, because of the huge savings just because people want to clear the clutter. But generally I go to mothercare. Jools Oliver has a range there which I love, particularly for Daisy. Here's a few examples of what I've bought in the past...












Babies do grow quickly so I just have less clothes so they all get well worn. 

I've bought cheap clothes and after a few washes they are out of shape! That's false economy so this is the way I shop for the children's clothes now. I can't wait for the carboot season to start again so I can stock up on scruffs too though!

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. I agree entirely about cheap childrens clothes because they need washing more ,i always used to buy Clarke's shoes too when my daughter was little had them fitted it used to grieve us to pay it but they nearly always lasted 6 months so worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete