Me

Me

Monday 15 January 2018

Change is good!

I'm not someone who deals with change well, but it's normally for the best and just takes time getting used to. I've been thinking a lot about making changes in many areas of my life. I've done this before and always failed, but you have to keep trying. 

One thing I have considered for a while but haven't actually started to achieve is becoming more eco friendly. It's very important to me so I'm getting on with it now. There's far too much waste and the environmental issues really upset me. Sending things to landfill is something I'm fully aware of and being a hoarder makes this easier, but there is so much more I can do. I'm already making changes and I'll be sharing those with you soon, but if anyone has any tips or good ideas, then please leave a comment :)

I can remember as a child only having one little dustbin. Surely it can be achieved as long as we don't buy packaged goods. Maybe looking back to years gone by will help me. I think I've got some learning ahead of me...


Mandy x

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Mandy. Change is good !
    Take care, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. becoming more eco friendly can be overwhelming unless you take it one step at a time. Reducing the amount of packaged goods you buy is a great start.
    Growing a few herbs in pots would also get the children interested if you choose fast growing ones.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete