Me

Me

Thursday 4 January 2018

Moving forward...

Back again and hopefully to stay this time! I miss blogging but just haven't felt like I have anything much to say. 

It's a new year and that always means a fresh outlook for me. I have plans for this year and a lot of hard work ahead. Writing my blog keeps me motivated so it seems a good starting point to putting my plans into action. Small changes can become habits so I'll do what's manageable and not put too much pressure on myself. It's all achievable. 

I will continue with both blogs, depending on what I want to write about. I think a chatty style is the way forward for me, so feel free to join in :)

It's good to be back

Mandy x

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back and happy new year. I look forward to reading about your plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and a Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you back Mandy. On average it takes 15 repetitions to make something a habit, so here's hoping that your new habits develop apace. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete