Me

Me

Friday 5 January 2018

Reminiscing!

Hello and thank you for reading and leaving comments. It's lovely to see those familiar names again.

I've just had a look back on my blog to my first posts of each year. Interesting...

...there's definitely a pattern there! I have the same hopes for the new year and same plans. Well I don't think I tried hard enough before so this time I will. 

So many things are ongoing and I should be an expert by now but I lose interest and slip back into my old ways.

I crave a very simple life. 

I have many interests that I need to make time for.

I need more hours in the day.
*
*
*
I can make changes so we live a simple life, I can make time for my interests when I'm more organised and then we won't be needing more hours in the day.

I'm confident that in a couple of weeks I will be sorted. I love a challenge! No messing about this time. I'm ready. 

We have a busy weekend ahead, but hopefully really productive too. Saturday is now baking day. The children love to help. We will look through my vintage recipes and decide on some delicious treats for teatime. 

I'll be back with photos and a recipe later tomorrow.

Mandy x


1 comment:

  1. feel your brave baking with the children. hope the New Year brings you all you wish for yourself and yours.

    ReplyDelete