Me

Me

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Daisy's birthday...more photos...

Hi everyone!

As promised, more photos... Hopefully my blog will become more interesting now that I can upload photos again, especially food!

I didn't get much done yesterday because Daisy is teething again. She now has teeth numbers 9 and 10 poking through. They are in completely random places diagonal to each other, but not next to the existing teeth! I think there are more on the way too. It's all happening now that she's one, she can pull herself up anywhere she likes and stands for quite some time with support. Soon she'll be walking.

Thanks for all the lovely comments xxx

Mandy x

Daisy started her birthday off with her first ever dippy egg from our own chickens.



Grampy showed her the birthday cake and she said "duck duck"!
You'll notice that she has a broken wing :-(




Having fun with Auntie Charlotte and the lovely present she gave her.


Blowing out the candle with mummy.

Tucking into her birthday lunch.




7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of the little lady's special day! I'm impressed she has the headband on in all of the pics - I've yet to master keeping anything on my ones head for more than 30 seconds! :)

    P.S. Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, she will keep a headband on, but not a hat, which is a nightmare in the sun! Thanks for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. what a super day you had, and a beautiful birthday cake - Daisy saying duck duck must have been priceless xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley, sadly I wasn't there when she said "duck duck", Grampy told me. It was a lovely day, thanks and thank you for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the photos of Miss daisy she is simply adorable. what a brilliant cake and it looks like a wonderful 1st birthday. Daisy is so lucky to be loved and cared for so well and I can see Daisy having hours of fun in that lovely tent from her Auntie.
    Lors x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos of Miss daisy she is simply adorable. what a brilliant cake and it looks like a wonderful 1st birthday. Daisy is so lucky to be loved and cared for so well and I can see Daisy having hours of fun in that lovely tent from her Auntie.
    Lors x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lors, we did have a lovely day, thanks. Auntie Charlotte is very special to Daisy...she lives here too and Daisy squeals with excitement when she hears her mini on the drive after work. She will crawl as fast as she can to get to the door. They have a lovely relationship. I will put a few more photos of what fun they get up to on my next post.

      We know that we do our best with Daisy, but it's nice to hear it, especially after a day like yesterday when she was so clingy. Daisy's getting a lot more teeth in one go and she's suffering. She just wants cuddles, but she been a lot better today so far. Thank you for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete