Yes I've been spending money, mainly on Daisy because she is actually growing out of her 3-6 month clothing. I still have some bits and pieces that have either been presents or clothes passed on to us for her to grow into too. I am not a fan of Tesco and usually shop in Asda or Mothercare for Daisy's things. I had a rethink about Tesco for clothes because Asda's range for babies is not as good as it used to be and Mothercare, although beautiful and well-made, is a bit pricey for things that Daisy will get mucky and stain. She is feeding herself a lot now, but the mess!!!
So this is what I got her:
* a pack of 3 white vests * £2.50, plain and simple, all that we need.
* 10 x small bibs * £6.00, we use these when we are feeding her or for the dribbles.
* 2 x hot pink leggings * £5.00, these go with a lot of her tops and she has grown out of the others.
* navy floral leggings * £3.00, dark leggings don't show the stains like pastel ones!
* bunny rabbit leggings * £3.00, because leggings are ideal for crawling.
* cow babygro with hood * £7.00, perfect for lazy days.
* rabbit hat * £3.00, this is cotton for now before it gets too cold.
* 2 x headbands * £2.00, way too big! She will grow into them.
* pink fluffy coat * £8.00, Daisy gets messy and we get through coats too. We have enough for this winter now to see us through.
* pink fluffy snowsuit * £10.00, in a larger size, ready for snow!!!
* navy pre-walker shoes * £4.00, she slips in socks and tights and has grown out of her pram shoes.
Total cost : £53.50
I also treated myself to some new underwear totalling £24.50. Sounds a lot, but one bra is £8 and my tights are £3 per pair. I neglect myself now because I put Daisy first just like I did when my children were little, but when you've got holes in your knickers... something has to be done... you never know...you might get hit by a bus!!!
Have a good weekend everyone!