Me

Me

Tuesday 4 January 2011

This is turning into my diary ...

It is late and I can't get off to sleep, so here is a short post (or diary entry). It's back to work for me tomorrow, a training day and then the children are back on Wednesday. I should be tired, but I just can't get to sleep! I have had trouble sleeping for quite some time now, but it had improved over Christmas.

So what have I been up to today ... The last of the Christmas decorations have been put away in the loft and I have sorted through a huge bag of paperwork. Paperwork is one of my downfalls - I leave it to pile up and then can't face it. I have filled my recycling box with magazines and catalogues sent to me before Christmas trying to entice me to part with my hard earned cash. so I have dealt with one thing I put off, but still putting off the ironing!!!

Today we have eaten bacon and eggs (from our own chickens) for breakfast, cheese sandwiches for lunch and all the left over party food from in the freezer for tea (with chips). Not homemade, but I still have a few things to use up from Christmas.

I have actually made time to read my book over the last two days and realised that I really love reading. My final course with the OU was children's literature, which I thoroughly enjoyed and gained my best grade ever in. I will read more!!!

My lovely daughter Alice kindly dyed my hair for me this evening. She is studying a hairdressing and beauty course one day a week while in her last year of school, and is really good at it. I am not quite yet 40, but the grey seems to be coming through quicker each time :-(

Well I need to sleep now because I have to be up at six for work.

Until tomorrow ...

Night, night x

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment