Me

Me

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter xx

Happy Easter to all my readers xx

Thank you for all your support and kindness. I really appreciate that some of you take the time to say hello...thank you xx

Daisy is being spoilt this Easter (and that's not thrifty but I don't care) with love, time, attention and gifts...

Daisy's Easter basket.

A new dress to wear tomorrow for our family day.

Finally...new toys because it's Easter.

I have been collecting these things for a couple of months now and used my savings to pay for them. I used the ELC, Cath Kidston, Asda and charity shops. 

Daisy is lactose intolerant and cannot eat chocolate Easter eggs (unless we went to a health food shop). She doesn't know about them or understand that she's missing out yet and we wouldn't be feeding a toddler lots of chocolate anyway, but it is Easter and these are her presents to celebrate! 

I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend.

Mandy xx

Ps: I went carbooting yesterday and found lots of bargains...blog post coming up x

No comments:

Post a Comment