Me

Me

Friday 29 July 2016

Daisy's been busy :)

Hi everyone and thank you for Henry's birthday wishes.

On Sunday we went to Adam Henson's Cotswold Farm Park for Henry's birthday treat. Thankfully the weather was just right! Henry loves ducks and chickens :)



Daisy milked a cow!!


Waiting to be fed!



We came home and had a lovely picky tea...



It was a special weekend. 


Daisy has harvested her first peas!





She's so proud!

Her strawberries have been lovely and the runner beans are growing well. 
Next year we will grow a lot more...she's loved it.

Yesterday we had a bacon joint for tea. I made potato and onion bake to go with it...



Yesterday was so miserable...soup for lunch. Today is hot again so I'm catching up with my laundry. The waitrose delivery has come. Their bread is gorgeous! This week I've shopped with baking in mind, so no junk at all! 

I'm still so busy getting rid of stuff we don't need. I've got a huge amount for the charity shop now, I'm getting there (slowly!)

Hopefully I'll have time to post some recipes this week.

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment