Me

Me

Thursday 26 January 2012

Corned Beef Patties and Flo in the Snow!

Hi,

Today I made a really simple but tasty tea - corned beef patties and salad.

I mixed mash potato, chopped onion, corned beef, worcester sauce and parsley together. I dipped each handful in flour and shaped into patties. These were fried until crispy on both sides.

I served them with salad and sliced beetroot. They were really filling.

Pudding was ice-cream, broken meringue nest and chocolate sauce or chocolate curls.
I am trying really hard to use up as much as possible rather than throw food away. This pudding was a use-up kind of pudding.



This evening, Flo had her first experience of snow!!! She loved it, she ran around with Jake and didn't want to come back inside.




Tomorrow, I plan to do some baking ...

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment