Me

Me

Sunday 6 July 2014

Sewing Sunday...

Hi everyone

Well Sunday blogging is supposed to be all about sewing or crafting that I have done...oh dear...I have failed on this one!

I always feel guilty if I do stuff like hobbies when there are other jobs to be done. I haven't found the time for hobbies this week.

I have been grocery shopping today in Leamington Spa and cleared a huge pile of ironing...sadly no time for sewing.

This is my current project...


This basket contains my patchwork. I'm making a quilt for Daisy. It's a slow process!

Daisy and I do lots of crafting together, so maybe I will start sharing that with you instead.

Has anyone else managed to fit in some sewing or crafting this week?

Thanks for reading,

Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. I cut up a duvet cover and made 2 skirts, worked my way round a crochet blanket weaving all the ends in and finally sewed the buttons on a crochet cushion cover that I finished months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Pam!

      I wish I could do dress making...one of many things on my 'to learn' list! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've been busy sewing dolly's clothes today for my young grand daughter's birthday. I found a pattern my mother used so must be 50 years old and trying to adapt it for a modern twist on styles. Bit time consuming but made a pair of pyjamas and some leggings so far. Happy crafting with Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely Shirley. Another thing on my list! I was born in 1971, so I grew up with handmade doll's clothes...I love them and hope to make some for Daisy's dolls x

      Delete