Me

Me

Wednesday 2 July 2014

What I've baked Wednesday...

Hi everyone

Not much baking been going on here lately but I did make fruity fairy cakes with Daisy today...or if I'm honest...Daisy did most of it and I just supervised, took care of the oven side of things and tidied up the floury mess!

A really simple recipe of...

100g butter
100g caster sugar
2 eggs
100g self-raising flour 
A good sprinkling of raisins

Daisy even cracked the eggs with me! So proud she did that for the first time today and only a tiny bit of shell went in the bowl.

Fresh out of the oven she had to test one    And so did grampy (as you can see in the photo)...


Thanks for reading,

Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. Well done daisy so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love baking with the children, they take so much joy from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Phyllis they do. I loved baking when I was little and so did my children x

      Delete