Me

Me

Saturday 5 July 2014

Shopping Saturday...

Hi everyone

Saturday's are when I usually shop at a Carboot sale or the charity shops. Well we don't go every week and haven't actually been today or last weekend because of the weather.

I have done a bit of online shopping this week though...


A new stroller for Daisy...this one for everyday use. It was a thrifty purchase because although it was expensive (you sometimes have to pay for quality), I waited until mothercare had a sale on. It was reduced by £40.


Some necessary purchases here and some bits and bobs I have started to collect for Daisy's birthday present.

Asda shopping tomorrow...

Has anyone picked up any bargains or reduced items this week?

Thanks for reading,

Mandy x

6 comments:

  1. I bought a brand new lidded roast tin with a trivet for £3 from a local CS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shopping this week but cooking last night.
    I made your ginger biscuits last night Mandy & they turned out fine. I am glad I used the small cutter, because as you said they spread but were just a nice size. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary Jo!
      I'm glad they turned out well. Hopefully I'll get some baking done this week xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Mandy, I bought a brand new yoghurt maker for £3 from a charity shop, a River Cottage cook book for £1.50 from the car boot and a novel I've been wanting to read gor 50p.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Lisa!
      I've just donated two river cottage books to charity. They are so heavy so did that rather than take them carbooting. I have a list of books that I'm looking out for...50p is a good price! X

      Delete